Hours of Operation
Monday through Friday: 10am to 6pm
Saturday: 10am to 5pm.
Sunday: Noon to 5pm.
We are CLOSED on the following days every year:
New Years Day (Jan. 1), Easter Sunday, Independence Day (July 4), Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Day (Dec. 25) and December 26.
We are OPEN special hours on the following days:
Friday After Thanksgiving, 12-6pm
Christmas Eve, December 24 10am-2pm
New Years Eve, December 31 10am-2pm
Street Address: 2921 Hoyt Ave., Everett, WA
Main Phone: 425.259-5050 / Fax: 425-303-8439
Click here for a complete directory of staff members.
The best place to park when visiting the Schack is Everpark Garage, just 1 block north on Hoyt Avenue. You can even park for free Monday - Friday after 5pm and all day on weekends. There is limited, free street parking in downtown Everett and around the Schack, but most spots have a 90 minute time restriction.
From I-5 Southbound:
- Take US-2/Everett Avenue EXIT 194 and take the ramp to City Center.
- Turn right onto Everett Avenue
- Turn left onto Maple Avenue
- Turn right onto Hewitt Avenue
- Turn left onto Hoyt Ave
- Schack Art Center is on the left at 2921 Hoyt Avenue
From I-5 Northbound:
- Take the Pacific Avenue exit, EXIT 193, toward WA-529/City Center.
- Turn left onto Pacific Avenue
- Turn right onto Hoyt Avenue
- Schack Art Center is on the right at 2921 Hoyt Avenue