Hours of Operation
Monday through Friday: 10am to 6pm
Saturday: 10am to 5pm.
Sunday: Noon to 5pm.
We are CLOSED on the following days every year:
New Years Day (Jan. 1), Easter Sunday, Memorial Day, Independence Day (July 4), Labor Day, Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Day (Dec. 25) and December 26.
We are OPEN special hours on the following days:
Friday After Thanksgiving, 12-6pm
Christmas Eve, December 24 10am-2pm
New Years Eve, December 31 10am-2pm
Street Address: 2921 Hoyt Ave., Everett, WA
Main Phone: 425.259-5050 / Fax: 425-303-8439
Click here for a complete directory of staff members.
The best place to park when visiting the Schack is Everpark Garage, just 1 block north on Hoyt Avenue. You can even park for free Monday - Friday after 5pm and all day on weekends. There is limited, free street parking in downtown Everett and around the Schack, but most spots have a 90 minute time restriction.
From I-5 Southbound:
- Take US-2/Everett Avenue Exit 194 and take the ramp to City Center
- Turn right onto Everett Avenue
- Turn left onto Maple Avenue
- Turn right onto Hewitt Avenue
- Turn left onto Hoyt Ave
- Schack Art Center is on the left at 2921 Hoyt Avenue
From I-5 Northbound:
- Take the Broadway/41st Street Exit #192
- Stay in the left lane to 41st Street. Head west on 41st Street
- Turn right at Colby Avenue
- Turn left onto Wall Street
- Turn right onto Hoyt Avenue
- Schack Art Center is on the right at 2921 Hoyt Avenue