Festival of Artists at Work
August 20 – 21, 2016
Port of Everett Marina
10am-5pm Saturday & Sunday
Free Admission / Take the bus from Everett Station
Purchase art fresh off the easel at Everett's waterfront art festival! The entire length of the promenade will be filled with more artists than ever, turning the marina into a huge outdoor studio and sidewalk gallery.
100+ artists will be sharing painting, pottery, glass, jewelry, photography & much more.
- Every artist is in action, plus on-site glassblowing demonstrations at our mobile hot shop.
- Live music along the promenade
- Food from several marina restaurants and our festival vendors
- Art activities for children
- Everett Farmer's Market right next door on Sunday from 11am-4pm.
- Plus the Fresh Paint Float Find on Jetty Island sponsored by Rodland Toyota.
Fresh Paint is made possible in part from the City of Everett Hotel/Motel Tax Fund and the Snohomish County Hotel/Motel Tax Fund.