Festival of Artists at Work
August 20 – 21, 2016
Port of Everett Marina
10am-5pm Saturday & Sunday
Purchase art fresh off the easel at Everett's waterfront art festival! The entire length of the promenade will be filled with more artists than ever, turning the marina into a huge outdoor studio and sidewalk gallery.
125+ artists will be sharing painting, pottery, glass, jewelry, photography & much more.
- Every artist is in action, plus on-site glassblowing at our mobile hot shop, wood carving, and pottery demonstration areas.
- Live music and entertainment along the promenade.
- Food from several marina restaurants and our festival food vendors.
- Art activities for children
- Everett Farmer's Market close by on Sunday from 11am-4pm.
- Plus the Fresh Paint Float Find on Jetty Island sponsored by Rodland Toyota.
Fresh Paint is made possible in part from the City of Everett Hotel/Motel Tax Fund and the Snohomish County Hotel/Motel Tax Fund.