Schack Art Center is busy planning the 35th Annual H'Arts Benefit Auction scheduled for February 25, 2015 at the Xfinity Arena Conference Center. To make this another successful event, we are seeking donations from our artist community.
To thank you for your generosity we offer the following artist benefits for H'Arts 2016:
- You may choose to receive a 25% commission on the selling price of your work. (You can also choose to donate your commission back for Schack Art Center program support.)
- Your brief biography and website will appear in the H'Arts program, which is given to 350 arts supporters that evening.
- You will receive the names of the winning bidders on your artwork.
And if you donate a piece valued at $500 or more, you may choose to request one complimentary ticket to the event. (Please note that this offer is limited to first 30 requesting artists whose artwork is accepted to the auction. Additional tickets will be available for purchase.)
Talented artists like you, make our work possible. Every donation of artwork helps provide funds that underwrite our K-12 art education programs and keep exhibits and events admission-free.
- January 20, 2017 - To be considered for Live Auction
- February 20, 2017 - To be considered for Silent Auction
Questions? Contact Jennifer MacLean, 425-259-5050 x35, firstname.lastname@example.org