Rent Our Facilities!
The Schack Art Center is a community gathering place where people come to visit, take classes, make acquaintances, and experience life. The Center is a unique setting for events filled with artwork, nearby parking and located in the heart of downtown Everett at 2921 Hoyt Ave.
Please review the following pdfs for additional rental information:
If you have any questions or are interested in renting the Schack Art Center for an upcoming meeting or event please contact Glenda Anderson at firstname.lastname@example.org or 425-259-5050 x. 27
Private Art Classes
Are you looking for a fun, inspiring alternative to the typical girls' night out, team bonding activity, or birthday party?
Schack Art Center now offers private art classes for groups. Get your friends and family together for a one-night workshop in hot glass, jewelry, painting, and more, on a date that works best with YOUR schedule.
Contact: Shannon Tipple-Leen, email@example.com, 425-259-5050 x24
Prices starting at $50 per person
Minimum: 6 people per group, Maximum: 15
Sample classes include: Vivid Ink Jewelry, Vivid Ink Coasters, Watercolors, Art Journals, Fused Glass Coasters (depending on instructor availability).
Private Hot Glass Classes
Each member of your group will spend 15-20 making their own blown glass piece with an instructor.
$750 for a group up to 11 people can make a float, flower or an ornament.
$800 for a group up to 11 can make a pumpkin, paperweight or heart.
- Work is available for pickup 48 hours later
- Events are available 6-10 pm Friday and Saturday
- All Private Party's scheduling must be approved by the Glass Director or Assistant Glass Director
- Glass color choices are limited to stock on hand
- Custom color choices are available with advanced notice and are subject to an additional fee
- Tables and chairs supplied by Schack
- Food and Beverages supplied by renter
Class fees cover the cost of instructor, supplies, and facility usage. Guests must provide their own food and beverages.
- 50% deposit is required to hold your class reservation.
- Private class fees must be paid in full 2 weeks prior to the event.
- There is a 10% change fee to move the date once the class has been scheduled.
- Deposits will be returned if a class is cancelled 2 weeks or more before scheduled class.
- There is no refund of fees for classes cancelled less than 2 weeks from the scheduled class.